Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
LOL, you ordered the wrong ones possibly? Those are the shifter cable bushings that go on the transmission. Check the DIY section for the DIY I wrote on how to install them. Don't send them back, put them on the car and order the shifter bushings from Kevin and Strutking (vendor here on the site). You'll like them both, I promise!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i ordered the right ones. there were like 25 dollers. than today i got these in the mail wtf. i waited 3 fucking weeks for these!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and got the wrong ones, yea ive seen your pics speedfoos there good...sooo i still can use those right?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
auhhh ive been waitting for 3 weeks to put in my short shifter, its killing my having it in my room...ive spent 94 dollers on the revo ss now ive spent 25 dollers on those bushing for the tranny and than 23 dollers for the base bashings, thats not included the shipped cost, becuase i live in canada f*ck!!!! give me a beer!

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
So put it in and swap the bushings out later when they arrive. It will only take you about 30 minutes to swap the bushing in to the existing shifter. Hell, you don't even have to pull the console all the way out.

·
Registered
805 Posts
did you ahve to paid any duty fee??? if not i'm going to prolly ordering in some bushing for tranny

auhhh ive been waitting for 3 weeks to put in my short shifter, its killing my having it in my room...ive spent 94 dollers on the revo ss now ive spent 25 dollers on those bushing for the tranny and than 23 dollers for the base bashings, thats not included the shipped cost, becuase i live in canada f*ck!!!! give me a beer!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no i didn't pay duty, the only way us! canadains have to pay duty is if you ship with ups and its called a broker fee, if you ship with fedex or usps than theres no duty fee hahahahaha evil laugh!

·
Registered
146 Posts

you are lucky. I paid $110 for my Revo cuz US dollors used to worth more......And the shifter had been sitting in my room for half a year because the bolts that hold the shifter assemble were badly rusted (Canadian winter sucks balls)and one of them slapped. Need to take the car to a garage to get the slapped bolt drill out.

$110 + 25$ for t he metal bushing + 60$ to drill that stupid bolt out and re-thread the hole + arm and leg shipping cost and taxes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts