Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
7th Gen Crew -- Nor*Cal
3,080 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
I knew it! I knew you were going to look into that rear thing! But what I'm thinking if it was my car is that you could bent the arms of the exhaust to have it face lower you might be able to squeeze it in there.

If you do pick up a front lip you will scrape even on stock height.. because that's what I've started doing.. And each time I'm like WTF!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
if you scrape at stock height, you can't drive IMO :nono:

rear lip should clear your exhaust just fine. I have the Kaminari kit and it clears the exhaust and it seems to be a much tighter fit than the one you posted.:tup:

·
7th Gen Crew -- Nor*Cal
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I knew it! I knew you were going to look into that rear thing! But what I'm thinking if it was my car is that you could bent the arms of the exhaust to have it face lower you might be able to squeeze it in there.

If you do pick up a front lip you will scrape even on stock height.. because that's what I've started doing.. And each time I'm like WTF!
hit curbs at a angle instead of straight on.. that would help

·
7thGenCrew NorCal
3,097 Posts

·
7thGenCrew NorCal
3,097 Posts

:laugh:

if you scrape at stock height, you can't drive IMO :nono:

rear lip should clear your exhaust just fine. I have the Kaminari kit and it clears the exhaust and it seems to be a much tighter fit than the one you posted.:tup:
:laugh::laugh:
hit curbs at a angle instead of straight on.. that would help
yes, will give him a 101 tomorrow on how to avoid hitting your lip and how to take curbs:tup:

·
Team Amber Lamps
4,715 Posts
i scrape my exhaust and chassis all the time but thats because im low but my front lip rarely scrapes, but you shouldnt scrape at stock height:tup:

·
Registered
144 Posts
yea...your definately not going to scrape a lip at stock height im dropped atleast 1.5 and i have never scraped a lip..my evo2 however is a different story...stupid can is massive

·
Registered
780 Posts
yeah i just got my mugen front lip on and the only time ive ever scraped my exhaust was in those valvoline instant oil change places. i pass through automatic car washes just fine. ohh and im at stock height

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
It should clear, if not get (or make) longer rubber hangers, and it will be fine. :tup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts