Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Resident Photochopper
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 15inch steels, will 14 inch rims fit on there? pro's con's of going smaller than stock?

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
its 1" and yes, 14s came stock on lx, dx, vp etc

·
I like.............cars.
2,858 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why go smaller?

·
Registered
74 Posts
dude, haha, you put the 14" on the American muscle, not the Japanese ricer. hook it up with some 16"-18". you can find cheap ones if you do a little research :tup:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
13's!

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
If they're free then why not you know? My stockers were 14's... i had to upgrade to 16's though cause i didn't like having wheels that were the same size as my cock.

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
^^^^^^lol

im not a fan on too big of a wheel on civics. i think 16 is perfect. 17 is pushing it.... i have stock 17s on my car and the only other rim i would get are the ser 18's but thats it.. i would never go 20 even tho they fit and its what the kids are doing now a days

·
Kenbo's build..Built Head
2,284 Posts
I got the 04 ex my stock rims came with 15"s..Than I traded them to my buddy and took his stock 14's...Just remember that the rim and tire need to be the same size as stock...so if ur going to put on the 14's than make sure they have a bigger tire on them..if not ur tach will be off..and the aligment

·
I love whale penis
5,006 Posts
^^^^^^lol

im not a fan on too big of a wheel on civics. i think 16 is perfect. 17 is pushing it.... i have stock 17s on my car and the only other rim i would get are the ser 18's but thats it.. i would never go 20 even tho they fit and its what the kids are doing now a days
first i was like stock 17s!??! and 20s?!?!!? then im like ohh yeah this douche has a altima.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts