Injen Rd (cold air)
Fujita F5 (cold air)
K&N FIPK
K&N Typhoon
Top Fuel zero-1000
Weapon R Secret Weapon

Header
Dc Shorty (4-1, ceramic or polished)
Dc Race (4-2-1, cat delete, only ceramic)
Top Speed Pro 1 (4-1, polished)
Megan Racing (4-1, polished)
Hp (4-1, polished)
Hp Race (4-1, cat delete, polished)
Kamakaze (dx/lx models)
Hedman (4-1)

Exhaust
5zigen Fireball
Apexi Gt lite (coupes)
Apexi n1
Apexi World Sport 2
Buddy Club Prospec
Dc Sports Scs
Espelir jgt500r (coupes)
Greddy Dt (axleback)
Greddy Evo 2
Greddy Sp2
Hks Hi-Power (axleback)
Jic Magic Spartan (axleback)
Megan Racing Drift Spec
Rs-r Exmag
Rs-r ExmagII
Skunk2 Megapower
Tanabe Super Hyper Medalion
Tanabe Concept G
Top Fuel Zero-1000
Tsudo N1

There are probably more but this is what I can think of for now.

Possible Sites you may want to look into.
www.Dezod.com
www.Robearracing.com
www.corsportusa.com
www.evasivemotorsports.com
www.optionimports.com
www.racinglab.com
www.hopupracing.com

These are actual sites that I shop off, just to give you a little ease of heart to order.

·
Registered
890 Posts
i used to have it, great piece that doesnt rust like stupid DC does, but imo the ports are way too big for an unmodded engine. i would try and find something smaller, dc is pretty much stock size, ive also heard good about megan but never seen any actual pics. larger pipes are just gonna cause power loss.

·
Registered
230 Posts
thanks for the info. i was looking into it because i have an lx and it would just be easier to get a header that is made for an lx instead of an ex. but not all is lost because i found a megan header for like 150 so i guess it will do

·
Registered
890 Posts
you know that replacing the header will also replace the cat right? and if you dont care about emissions then i would say go with kamikaze. i dont even know if other brands make an lx header, cause the ex wont fit at all.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Steve said:
you know that replacing the header will also replace the cat right? and if you dont care about emissions then i would say go with kamikaze. i dont even know if other brands make an lx header, cause the ex wont fit at all.
are you sure because i thought if i got an ex header i would just have to get a high flow cat and catback made for an ex. this isnt true?

·
Registered
230 Posts
i thought the downpipe was the cat or is that false. everytime i tried to search the threads on 7thgen i got slightly confused. i thought i just needed the header, cat and ex cat back. i thought that an ex downpipe was just to replace the cat?? :?

1 - 20 of 143 Posts