Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my goldlines on that i bought from andy. install went farely well. put the fronts on first, then waited to put the rears on the next morning. i had to redo the front driver side cause it kept popping when i turned the wheel. sure enough, the arrows were in opp directions....oops!!! haha. i like the stance, but i cant wait until i finally get full coils. i took some goo gone to the pinstripe and emblem adhesive, shit works wonders haha. i also boh'd the headlights that came w/ the car when i bought it. when i did it for the SSM, i used high heat grille paint and it turned kinda brown after awhile FTL! so i did these w/ krylon fusion gloss back and left part of the mirror around the bulbs so they can shine a little more. i love how they turned out. i did a "quick edit" on all of these, plus they're only the before pics so you all must suffer until IA this weekend, or if you're not going then you're dumb (lol) and you'll have to wait to see the pics of IA....muahahahaaaaa!! enjoy!

driver side

passenger side

front driver

rear driver

front passenger

rear passenger

front springs compared

rear springs compared
(forgot haha)

so what did you think? its kinda hard to answer since i haven't showed what it looks like now!!! o and if anyone hates on my painted hubs, zip it or i'll break your hip. my wheels are coming in this wed and i hope to get tires this week so i can have them on for the show!!!

Reactions: Mralbino

·
Registered
145 Posts
Looks nice. Love your sedan. Always nice to see a fellow sedan driver.

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks geovone, it still needs a few more things yet

just like it says.....show up for IA and see it, or wait for the IA pics!!! until then, you must suffer.....may the tease continue

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
thanks geovone, it still needs a few more things yet

just like it says.....show up for IA and see it, or wait for the IA pics!!! until then, you must suffer.....may the tease continue
You're putting IA on a fucking pedestal, like its going to be better then sliced bread. You're driving 800+ miles in some cases, spending 10+hours on the road (dont think it will be short), to go to a import meet with dudes (a lot of them). You'll walk around looking at cars, then realize oh shit i have to drive another 10hours home.

I'm failing to see why it's worth my while to go... or to *wait* for pictures.

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow zack, didn't take your pill today? calm the fuck down....just cause i'm in the "midwest" doesn't mean i'm in chi-town w/ you guys. i'm only 3 1/2hrs away from nashville, if that. most car enthusiasts like going to meets/shows/events cause they all like to do it. its not to go find pussy dumbass....you're obviously one of the members not dedicated to this site so gtfo, i'm sick of it

now back to the thread, i'll think about getting some pics up before the show

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
wow zack, didn't take your pill today? calm the fuck down....just cause i'm in the "midwest" doesn't mean i'm in chi-town w/ you guys. i'm only 3 1/2hrs away from nashville, if that. most car enthusiasts like going to meets/shows/events cause they all like to do it. its not to go find pussy dumbass....you're obviously one of the members not dedicated to this site so gtfo, i'm sick of it

now back to the thread, i'll think about getting some pics up before the show

You're "Sick of it" because I reported a post ridiculing you that Chris told me pissed you off.

Why bother making a "Dropped" thread without posting pics of a drop.

Might as well change the title to. "My stock height sedan"

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
bahahaha, i didn't even read the paragraph you wrote... so when i saw your car i was like wtf?!?! He's still 4 wheelin that shit! I'll get to see it nubs!

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
You're putting IA on a fucking pedestal, like its going to be better then sliced bread. You're driving 800+ miles in some cases, spending 10+hours on the road (dont think it will be short), to go to a import meet with dudes (a lot of them). You'll walk around looking at cars, then realize oh shit i have to drive another 10hours home.

Alright, i've kept my cool with your little weasel ass ever since you came back to the site... but this pissed me off. I'm suprised you're not going just to see the "Dudes, a lot of them" because we all know how much dick you like to suck. I really hope you piss off the wrong person and then show up to a car meet and get the gay beat out of you. That's probably why you're not going to IA, because you're a little bitch on the internets and you know you'll get your ass handed to you.

Get the purple vibrator out of your ass that your gay lover Julio bought you, and shut the fuck up for once.

Pics of the ****** himself:

·
Premium Member
16,937 Posts

im driving down from Colorado. i think its around 1500+ miles. why am i doing it? because it sounds like fun and its a chance for my wife, daughter and i to get away and travel. just becuase your to pussy to sit in the car for more then 30 mins doesnt mean you have to be an ass to everyone else. some people like to travel whether they have a destination 1500miles away or not.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,802 Posts
lol, this is what happens when you mess with poeple who are friends and do not like that person. ANd i dont understand why this kid is even aloud back onto this site, b,c he brings not a dam thing to this site, but bullshit. no one likes him but 1 person and thats chris...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.