Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking at these 2 lips. yes, almost identical but the middle of it is slightly different design. Just want some opinions or maybe even shots of your Lip on your car.

Option 1)

Option 2)

I'm eyeing more option 1, I like the little difference in the middle of it. Looking for members rides with these on too if possible.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i know. They don't make many. I'm just definitely not going a body kit route, too ricey. I really like these lips.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't find the spoon one. Any links for those?

Yeah I do kinda like that hfp lip too

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How exactly are these lips put on? I keep reading about how easy it is and it just hooks to your front bumper. But before I order, I want to know exactly how to hook this lip up?

·
Registered
83 Posts
How exactly are these lips put on? I keep reading about how easy it is and it just hooks to your front bumper. But before I order, I want to know exactly how to hook this lip up?

There is hole in front of the tire on the fender you want to align the Lip and use Self tapping screw to screw them into the holes on the fender, and use double sided tape to support the middle

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
you'll only see tape if you fkd up. Its a no brainer once you install it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yeah i REALLLLLY love that kit but Damn is it expensive. Can't afford that at all. Over 1k on the site I found it at.

EDIT: Without my car being lowered yet, the front lip won't look weird right? lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts