Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would see if anyone was interested in suspension parts that are made for the JDM civic. I am unsure about the differences if any for the two but the parts are good quality. I have a c-pillar from Ultra Racing right now for the Honda Fit and a rear strut bar as well as a rear sway bar on the way. I'm working with the US distributor for Ultra Racing test fitting parts for the Honda Fit and I get pretty good prices doing it. I've asked him already and waiting to hear back if he knows what fits and what doesn't but the link to all the parts offered is below. Anyone in Washington State going to the meet on the 30th can check out the quality of my c-pillar if they would like. The nice thing is they come with a lifetime warranty. PM or reply if anyone is interested. I'm not trying to be a vendor here either just letting people know what else is available for 7th gens.

http://ultraracing.com.my/Catalog.asp?Brand=Honda&Model=ES 1.7 , 2.0&page=1

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have to say that those are actually some pretty good parts. All of their parts are welded and they are all single piece rather than multi-piece. I just wish they would tell you the size of the sway bars.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
wow.... i never knew there was the fender bar.... talk about body bracing... dawmmmmmmm

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Front Sway Bar is 19mm

Rear Sway Bar 17mm and 19mm

·
Registered
602 Posts
unfortunately those swaybars arent anything special but im sure you can make some money selling all that chassis bracing stuff!
Front sway bar is a nice compromise though at 19mm. Most of the front sway bars are 25-27mm, which are too large. Rear sway bar needs to be bigger. The design of the sways look similar to stock which is good for endlinks.

·
Hi I'm _Daniel_
6,235 Posts
true if your running stock class. but ive had the progress bar with oem endlinks for a few months of DD and about 20 autox runs and they are still holding up strong!

·
Resident Photochopper
3,604 Posts
ive heard those fender braces are crap. In a front end collision the front is suppose to drop down and shove the engine downwards. if these braces are in place it will keep the front from going down which = bad
:pisschair:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
ive heard those fender braces are crap. In a front end collision the front is suppose to drop down and shove the engine downwards. if these braces are in place it will keep the front from going down which = bad
:pisschair:
good tip, i was actually considering to buy them.

·
Resident Photochopper
3,604 Posts
yah, look around and ask some suspension guys who dont sell them if they are worth it.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't sell their products, but from what I've heard they work good but I wouldn't risk using it if the car is a daily driver.

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
So why are people having to PM you to get their parts if you're not selling them? Not trying to be a dick but just asking. If you are selling their parts, or putting them in touch with someone who does you will need a vendor license.

·
Resident Photochopper
3,604 Posts
So why are people having to PM you to get their parts if you're not selling them? Not trying to be a dick but just asking. If you are selling their parts, or putting them in touch with someone who does you will need a vendor license.
:werd: i was confused on this thread as well.
:lock:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts