Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm going to get these sides for my 01 EM2. Now, I'm wanting to get some OEM Splash Guards also. The Honda Part sites say the front Guards don't work with Side spoilers, well I'm thinking they just mean like HFP Kit because it's OEM. Do you think it's possible to put some front Splash Guards on with the Side Skirts I'm getting? If not I'm just going to get the Rear Guards.

Just want to know before I spend unnecessary money.

Appreciate it!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to trim my splash gaurds heavily to fit these sides. I am the only one I have seen that has both.They are designed for no side skirts.
That is what I was thinking. I will just save my money and just get the Sides and then the Rear Splash Guards. Appreciate the response.

·
Registered
359 Posts
It's been done before, you need to trim the splashguards as mentioned, almost like you make a hole for where the sideskirts are.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
i cut mine a long time ago to fit OEM side skirts. Cuts like butter but if you decide to do so becareful not to cut yourself.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
So it looks good? Anyway to show me some pictures of all your rides with it all on? So then I will just buy both back and front splash guards. But definitely want to see them all on your cars with both.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Look up the Bayson site or get them from eBay which is the same seller too. I'm ordering mine this week hopefully. Rear flaps also. Then I will decide if I want to do the front, gotta talk to my auto fabricator

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Man, I have all four of my splash guards on. I guess I'll have to do some cutting.

Also, I don't remember where I heard this from, but do Acura EL sideskirts fit on 03 civic sedan?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man, I have all four of my splash guards on. I guess I'll have to do some cutting.

Also, I don't remember where I heard this from, but do Acura EL sideskirts fit on 03 civic sedan?
Yeah, or if you really DON'T want to cut, do Sides and Rear guards. Looks good like that also.

·
Registered
29 Posts
There are mudguards out there that fit over the side skirts. No cutting.. I actually have a set, but my side skirts are the hfp ones.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry no link.. Just hand carried them from a junk yard in Japan. Like new. Malaysia 7th gens have them as well. Rear guards are the exact same as the ones here in US.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts