Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be going down to St. Petersburg, Fl this coming monday until saturday and will be looking for things to do. Anyone from the area. HIT ME UP! :werd:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what the hell?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anything???? TAMPA????

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
I think Nuseal is in the Tampa area... But there's nothing really to do in that area unless you head towards USF. But the Tampa area consists of the Ghetto and Old Rich people.

Go to Busch Gardens or something.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think Nuseal is in the Tampa area... But there's nothing really to do in that area unless you head towards USF. But the Tampa area consists of the Ghetto and Old Rich people.

Go to Busch Gardens or something.
Cool. I'll be down here for a military school. So I will have nights off. I won't be staying in Tampa though

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yo, I heard my name?!? Yea St. Pete is where I do my national gaurd drill, but they also have some of the nicest beaches. Find Indian shores and hit that area up. Really great place, nice attractions, food and good beaches. I've been there pleanty of times and I honestly love it.

Mralbino hit the nail on the head about Tampa... really isnt much there but ghetto... Why Im near Brandon. :suspect:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool ill be at mctft all week at the st pete college

1 - 7 of 7 Posts