Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for starters i ran like absolute shit. my best clean time (which means no cones no dnf's) was a 52.2 which isnt that bad since the fastest car in my class today only ran a 50.4 but still i didnt show up prepared to race and i fucked my self over lol

but newho i just replaced 2 of my motor mounts last week. and low and behold i break the rear mount the one thats a bitch and a half to get to!
i already knew my front right wheel bearing was on its way out. same with the front left.
but today my right rear wheel bearing decides to start growling on me and i just did my rear disc conversion no less than 2 weeks ago
also somehow my axle seal decided to start leaking on me

so honda parts here i come maybe ill do a few diy;s while im at it.

ok end rant

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah fuck that lol imma get em. but the shitty thing is ive got my hands full now

im going to ahead and replace all 4 wheel bearings. yeah i know pricey lol
going to replace both the ball joints at the same time.
going to replace the axle seal
do the rear sway
have it corner balenced and aligned at performance alignment here in cincy :p

im sure the total of all of that will come out to like 600 or so bucks haha!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Damn, thats another what... $200 for a radiator support?

I hear ya man, been there and done that.

·
K-Series Legend
2,307 Posts
That sucks, but thats what happens when you run lol.. Trust me i know! I go threw axles, bushing and crap like theres no tomorrow. Last auto X i broke my shifter and shifter cables.. My car has now been down for 2 months... but shifter cables are on there way! WOO WOO 150 bucks FTW!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
get ur swaybar in already.!!!! if it was me id have my 25 cusco, skunk2 lca, lower tie bar. blah sometimes i wish i kept fixing up my car..it would have been done by now. if that it woulda been tein ss-p, progress 22mm, skunk2 tie bar camber and lca, and mugen front and rear strut bar. ::Sighs:: oh well eg here i come!! hope u get ur es back to 100%

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
im working on it man. i had my car on the lift at work and i realized i boogered up my front lca bushings. i guess i didnt realize i had to put that metal ring back in. dohhhh lol oh and my front end links are toasted. oh well itll all be fixed shortly

axle seal
ball joints
both front wheel bearings
right rear wheel bearing

all in without a problem

1 - 20 of 21 Posts