Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Why you should watch:

1: Drug ussage higher than that of major metropolitan areas
2: They drink so much Mt. Dew their teeth rot
3: One of the guys they profile's brother end up banging his sister behind the single wide.
4: Illegal coal mining to heat the house.
5: No matter how bad you have it, it can always get worse.

This really is worth watching. If you are sad because you had to cancel your vacation because you were unsure of your job security, these kids will show you how shallow that is.

Places like that make me hate welfare. Those towns would not exist if not for govt assistance. The people would have left and found work elsewhere. A few mountain nuts would have staid, but not whole towns. When the young man drops out of college, he had a safety net of well fare to go back to. Had he not had that he may have tried harder and put up with more BS to get through.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I saw this on TV the other night. It really is sad to see how those people have to live. Makes me awfully grateful for what I have!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I saw this on TV the other night. It really is sad to see how those people have to live. Makes me awfully grateful for what I have!

They ch-ch-choose to live that way. The little ones don't, but why did that kid drop out to go back to the single wide? Why not go to ameri-corp or the coast guard? I know I know, because free money is easy money. Without the free coal and my tax money they would be forced to choose something else.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
They ch-ch-choose to live that way. The little ones don't, but why did that kid drop out to go back to the single wide? Why not go to ameri-corp or the coast guard? I know I know, because free money is easy money. Without the free coal and my tax money they would be forced to choose something else.
I know. I was mainly talking about the kids and those who physically can't go else where (elderly/legitly disabled). That's the damn democrats for ya... Free money to those who don't wanna work!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts