Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
experiment with it and see what suits your driving style. and youre not supposed to ride it at the firmest or softest setting or you'll probably blow the shock in the near future.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
highway i have mine at soft...california highways tend to be bumpy. unlike hawaii...i think..(i went to oahu) for the canyon,track. they should be fairly the same. with track, it should be stiffer. for me my settings as of right now...canyon fr-5 rear-15. for track i would use 8/16. but thats just me and my driving style and also to accompany the mods i have on my car

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
hmm i dont rmbr it being bumpy on h1. maybe i just have bad memory..or was it h3. ::shrugs::

·
Registered
39 Posts
For daily driving without highways I run front mid stiffness, rear mid stiffness.
For highway driving I run the front same mid stiffness, rear 30% more stiff than dd.
For autox/track/touge I run mid same, rear same as dd or softer.

It really depends on how your car is setup and how you drive. But most people won't be able to tune their suspension to their driving style because they are not consistent. If you a consistent drive then adjust the damper shouldn't be to difficult. You'll be able to feel which setting helps your car rotate, maintain grip, and how predictable traction loss is. My settings may not work for you and your suspension. But start around mid stiff for all and work it up and down to suit your style.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
^that is some good advice! its what i was trying to say also. it is different when ur car is tuned differently. using our settings may not overall be helpful but it may also

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
i have both. which do u prefer?? ill pm u both anyways

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yessssssssssssssssss my friend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts