Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

10881 - 10900 of 10919 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,802 Posts
THE DROID IS A LITTLE BIGGER THEN A IPHONE, BIG DEAL. COULD BE WORSE STILL USING A SHITTY BLACKBERRY. right on adam, shit last a day when i use it all the time, it i dont use it much it last about 2.

·
Premium Member
13,573 Posts
Lol u must have small or tight pockets ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,397 Posts
lol they arent that tight haha, idk i gotta see what battery lasts longer because i use it as an ipod and listen to music on my phone a good 4 hours a day to and from school on the train

·
Premium Member
36,802 Posts
i went to the verizon store this weekend with my buddy, he loved my droid x, he i figured thats what he was getting, he walked in checked out the iphone and got the iphone.lol. im like wtf was that. he said he liked it better which is fine.....so i asked the customer service guy what he liked better, between the both. he said droid bc you can customize it unlike the iphone. which i hear that, if it wasnt for itunes fucking with everything then the phone would be better i guess. id still get a iphone, but i love my droid. listening to howard stern this morning he said the droid out sold the iphone. thought that was interesting.

·
Premium Member
13,573 Posts
Lol steven.

For your situation adam. You might be better off grabbing an mp3 player separate from your phone.

Another idea if u don't like that idea is to just buy multiple batteries and carry them with u. I carried two with my storm in case I wasn't going to be able to charge my phone at that moment. Worked out well at detroit tigers baseball games :)

Keep in mind u NOT do that with the iphone bc apple thinks its users aren't capable of replacing batteries themselves.

·
Premium Member
12,397 Posts
im not gonna carry around another mp3 player, i already have an ipod in my car and dont wanna carry around a million things on me while im going to class so either phone i get is going to be playing music

·
Premium Member
13,573 Posts
Carry the second battery coz no matter what phone u end up with.....ull need it

·
Premium Member
13,573 Posts
There ya go. I charger mine constantly, but I'm playing words with friends everyday lol

·
Premium Member
13,573 Posts
....and is tight pockets friendly lol. I keed

·
Premium Member
12,397 Posts
probably not for a few months or so, pete said wait for the 4g thunderbolt so im gonna wait until that is out and read the reviews. I also read something about the psp phone but no one knows when that is coming out and for what carrier

10881 - 10900 of 10919 Posts