Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live across the river from louisville,ky. just got my second em2 and did so minor mods.
*lowered with factory lowering springs
*black out headlights
two tone
currently looks like

after i sell my eg hatch and the h22 that was going in it i can pay a wreck rsx and do a k20 swap.future plans r 16'' rotas, rear disk brake conversion, and a pinstripe[undecidied on color of stripe cuz red would look good but the black has a blue matalic in it.thoughts]

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
edited to add my pics

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

planning on a foto shoot this weekend.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks. im new to the em2 scene point me into the dircetion to get lip kit,fogs,other jdm goodies

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
i didn't know you were from southern IN. i live in jasper, where ya from man??

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
hmmm... now that i see more pics, i think the 2 tone would've looked better if you just painted the roof... intead of paint to the bottom of the windows... Like, keep the hood and trunk how you have it... just paint the roof instead of the side. But still looks good! Keep it clean, don't get out of control with it!

·
Registered
641 Posts
car looks clean... its a nice start. some new rims would look good.

here is a little something i did for the fun of it.
yours:

my chop of yours:

to me it looks better without the wing.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok thanks guys. i work at a body shop so this only costed 38$ me and the painter=good friends. i also thought just painting the roof would do but when pulled the tape off it just didnt look rite.so i sanded the pillars down and shot it.
the bronze rims =sex i love em.
we have anothere em2 in our junkyard its nighthawk black and it had a wing so thats why i have a wing. i live in clarksville. hope i cleared some things up

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thoughts on this... the rear bumper cover on it now is from the wreck and dont line up right im thinkin bout stealing the black bumper cover from our other em2. would it look good. would the center console from the ep3 fit in the em2. got one cut in half it the back. thats where my rear disk brake conversion is coming from !!!

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
clarksville......very nice man, i've got a buddy that lives in charlestown. we should meet up sometime, let me know if you find a ssm front bumper too haha...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.