Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
niiice... bout time you got the pics. Now where are the pics of the finished product?
lol, i only had enough space for those pics. i need my SLR for the final..plus i still need a alignment...so once thats done, im calling on my lunch break, ill post the finished product..i do not drive my car, its sitting at my rents house, i got a ride to work, and i ride my gary fisher mountain bike home..7 mile ride isnt bad..

billistein shocks are fucking thick as hell

fuck yeah they are, i took it for 1 ride, around the block to see if everything was ok, and only shit..what solid suspesion...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yeah bilstein is really good..i wonder why no one really gets them =/. if i had a choice to mess up all over again, id get bilstein instead of tokico anyday

·
Premium Member
36,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys!

yeah, i mean from what i heard there is 1 or 2 more poeple besides me running them, and they dont post much or at all...but they ride so much better then the knoi's is rediclous.

·
Premium Member
36,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
there not stock, there just not honda...

there is not play in the tie rod at all. thats how it should be...my stock ones that where on the car, were loose as hell..

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
i thought you got coilovers.... o well nice anyway!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yeah i like them. whyd u change the tie rod ends? are the bilsteins for our cars?

·
Premium Member
36,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i changed the tie rod ends, b.c my buddy and i broke one, so i saw i might as well change both....

and yes bilsteins are for em2's also. best invest ever...

and no pete no coilovers, i like my setup better, im not lowering and highering the car...just need it one height.

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
i know i just thought you told me coilovers..... dunno y

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
^page 1 buddy

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
i think he ment pics of car... and if so im in for that

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
wouldnt be that much different from the koni's he had on before.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts