7thGenHonda.com banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
No offence but those rims kinda look like isH! dont do it rollen baby NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

U could totally get a better deal off ebay. Or try craigslist.com

·
Registered
970 Posts
rollen01 said:
Dont have any I havent seen them either I was just emailed about them are ADR's good wheels and are 18's to big

hmmm i myself prefer 18's too big, but there have been some civics that sit real nice with the 18's. the style and look your going for has to really mold together and flow well. but as to those rims that your considering.......i say no [-X

·
Registered
751 Posts
18 are pretty big. 17 are very sporty. Thats what most of us have on here. You should def think about those. 18 are a lil heavier and crack/bend alot easier.

·
Premium Member
12,397 Posts
17s 16s and 15s can bend and crack as much as 18s can, and bonkey please merge your posts, im getting tired of editing all of them, if you want to type more than one response in a thread just hit edit on the one before it so you dont end up having 10 posts in a row, thanks

·
''the man the legend''
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
kcsays said:
18s will look big if ur not planning to get lip / body kit... or lowred. and also depends on the design of the wheel.
as far as that goes My car is dropped and has the areo body kit on it so that means I need to put new pictures on here for new guys like yourself

21 - 29 of 29 Posts