Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have yet to see it, but i think it would look amazing. i want to know if anyone has seen it done? if so i would love pictures pleaseee

people always want the guages, and the seats and everything else, and yet i have never seen a em2 with an rsx front end. there is an rsx conversion for like a 88 civic. but it looks horable. i want to see a newer one. i dont know i think it would look cool.

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
search. i know this has been talked about before. i remember a pink em2 with a rsx front back in the day. it looks awful. just buy a damn rsx if you like it so much

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just like the front end, i dunno i just thought it would be something different. ive seen people put like the older ones on like 99 civics, but that looks like ass...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I know that they make and or made a RSX conversion kit for a 6th gen Civic. To me, it does not look that good but that is just me.

·
Comeback Kid
676 Posts
Only the newer headlight from the RSX look "decent" on our cars...saw one at a Texas Heat Wave event prolly 4 years back...the older headlights look outta place saw one of those too at an Import Face Off event in SA around the same time...i would agree if u like it jus get an rsx or if u really want a conversion go for the El front clip

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know that they make and or made a RSX conversion kit for a 6th gen Civic. To me, it does not look that good but that is just me.

yeah that thing? it looks horable. but i think that a newer one on an em2 would look nice.

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only the newer headlight from the RSX look "decent" on our cars...saw one at a Texas Heat Wave event prolly 4 years back...the older headlights look outta place saw one of those too at an Import Face Off event in SA around the same time...i would agree if u like it jus get an rsx or if u really want a conversion go for the El front clip
EL front clip?

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
gross... stick to el if anything....rsx front looks good on a rsx only

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
search for acura EL

·
Comeback Kid
676 Posts
Those headlights are the older RSX which look horrible!!!

Yea an Acura El...sorry i dont have any pics saved but it should pop right up on google images

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those headlights are the older RSX which look horrible!!!

Yea an Acura El...sorry i dont have any pics saved but it should pop right up on google images
yeah i dont like the older ones. the newer ones are nice though.

·
Registered
687 Posts
im not really feeling this idea..but i do gotta agree with the EL front tho. or if you want rsx soo bad, get the 05 rsx front..thats my opinion:coffee:

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im not really feeling this idea..but i do gotta agree with the EL front tho. or if you want rsx soo bad, get the 05 rsx front..thats my opinion:coffee:
i dont like the older ones anyway i think they look horable.

·
Comeback Kid
676 Posts
Yea and the only reason I would agree with the newer RSX front is bc the headlights look similar to the El headlights...but i say its not worth it...jus get a retro fit done

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the EL does look nice. i just want something that will kind of stand out a bit, but not look horable like this. haha

thats just horable.

·
Comeback Kid
676 Posts
That shit looks disgusting!!! Trust me from someone who's been there & dont that.....if u dont have the pockets to go wild like that & finish its not even worth it....look at the before & after thread i used to have a widebody & realized i didnt have to go to the extreme to have my car look nice....jus think about ur mods & execute it tastefully

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah, see im definitly not in to anything crazy like that. i like simple clean looks. i just think that a diferent front end would look nice. maybe the EL is the way to go though, it actualy looks nice

1 - 20 of 27 Posts