Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I havent had much luck finding a rear lip that I really like, the type r looks alright but have yet to see one on a car, or at least noticed one...

I already am planning on getting mugen style front lip with type a/rs side skirts, but for the rear should I get the type r? or I also did a search and saw someone suggested a 04-05 bumper with no lip and mud guards. Not sure what I should do, Im assuming the 04-05 is a direct fit to my 02...

Also if there any sites you could suggest where I can get this stuff with good prices, let me know :D

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
yea, ive seen a few cars with the 04-05 type-r lip and it looked alright. i like the rear bumper just by itself already for the 04-05...id stick with jsut the bumper and ur good

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ebay has them for 245 shipped and painted with dupont paint
Just saw that, wow does the 04-05 bumper look sick, I am gonn a go with that eBay one, seems like a good deal, then I wont have a problem painting it, Im assuming there paint matches pretty well, my car is silver so I imagine its kinda hard to mess that up... lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
i got the type r rear bumper lip. i think it looks better on the 01-03 bumper, or an aftermarket bumper, but the 04-05 bumper looks good all by itself as well.....:werd:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts