Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so there was a dispute about me as a seller and i was informed by the buyer that he wants his money back essentially which is kind of unfair to me considering he bought the item as is. we have different deffinitions of the condition of the lights and he went ahead and started a dispute thread about me before even waiting for me to reply to him. Not only that he recieved the package and told me he got it so i threw out the recipt so canadapost wont reimburse him since there was some damage in transit. apparently one of the bulbs broke which sucks because i spent $30 on bulbs for those projectors and only got like $35 for them. so essentially i got a solid $5 for the headlights themselves. And yet he still complains in a dispute thread and i would like to bring this issue to a close and avoid this bad rep that im getting from people who are uninformed.

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
while all this information is available and whatever, nothing is going to come of this officially so far as the forum is concerned, just fyi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts