Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Brad and I have a 2001 Civic EX. I've been on the site for awhile but finally decided to register. The car is pretty much stock engine wise, but it has an HPS intake, Tokico struts w/ Tenzo R springs, Megan Racing rear strut bar, Megan Racing lower tie bar, Motegi FF7 wheels custom painted bronze, real carbon fiber grille, and new headlight housings.

Now on to the pictures. My buddy and I with a 95' Celica are two miles away from the only Recaro factory in the United States, and we took the time to take some great pictures today. Tell me what you guys think.

The Recaro facility is very nice.

·
You see me...
3,263 Posts
Thas a shit ton of photos lol

Car looks clean!!! Good start...

Tell your buddy to lose the TC wheels haha...sorry I hate those wheels prolly cuz there is officially a TC to human ratio of 1:3 cuz they are everywhere!!!

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I like the cars.

Hate to cast a damper if you didn't already realize this, but that facility only makes seats for the Aerospace market, they don't do any automotive work.

Where in Fort Worth are you located?

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
haha that was a lot of pics but i'm not complaining :tup:.....the vic looks good, not too fond of the projectors, bronze wheels ftmfw!!, thats a great shot of the valve cover and intake up close.

where did you get the cf grille?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I actually work at that facility the only other warehouse is in Germany were they do the bucket seats. And I live in Justin!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts