Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 406 Posts

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yea so i got fed up with reading about how great the k is. k this and k that. and if stevie can have one, well dammit! so can i.
here it is.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDd

thats all for now... sorry for the BB pics :tup:

NEEW PICS ALL WASHED AND SPRAY DETAILED

some one said somewhere else that the pinstripe looked pink in the pics. this is to show it up close

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
awesome.. what plans do you have for it? and you have an 8th gen coupe? you love your civics

but why the red pin stripe?

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
no plans, no mods, just stock, it needs nothing

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Niiiiice. I've had my eye one one for a while but they're just so damn expensive up north.
tell me about it.. took me a long time to find this one. I'm glad i found one with nav.
awesome.. what plans do you have for it? and you have an 8th gen coupe? you love your civics

but why the red pin stripe?
plans as of right now are Hfp lips all around. and possibly ep3 hfp wheels. but i kind of just want to leave it stock for a while. I'm going to try hard to resist modding. :ugh: but yea. i took a break from honda after my 7th gen. and I'm glad I'm back.. im in love with this car :ricer: the pin stripe is my only gripe. its kind of growing on me. in person its not bad. its actually white and red. and goes along with the red on the car. but im debating removing it.

as for the fg thats my dads, i couldnt resist a side by side shot :D

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
kinda strange to get into at first, it becomes natural

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i went to 4th a few times, when going into 6th :/ good thing i wasn't ripping it.

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
u need a GIANT honda logo on the windsheild like mine

·
Premium Member
12,397 Posts
welcome to the si club :dance: lol and i think this is the only pinstripe i dont mind that much, i would still take it off though but it doesnt look that bad

congrats and cant wait to see it in person, just dont turn it into a rice bucket like adam

·
Registered
204 Posts
The new ones are so nice, I'm not really for pinstripes but i'm kinda diggin that one. They are so nice stock even. I agree with the full hfp lip kit, they look sick for the new civics.

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
O eat my ass Adam, at least i can hear over my exhaust

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
Greeenie's sig said:
NOT every sentence has to start or end with LOL or HAHA or AHH. for fucks sake think before you talk

This ^^

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:rofl::ricer:

1 - 20 of 406 Posts