Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
well right now you actually have a personal gallery, which allows 4 pictures. Click the profile button (not up at the top but in the thread under your post) and then click personal gallery and you can upload your own pictures there. I could get a mod which allows users to enter their car, info, 1/4 mile, and a lot of other stuff. If you all would want that I can work on getting that installed.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Chris said:
well right now you actually have a personal gallery, which allows 4 pictures. Click the profile button (not up at the top but in the thread under your post) and then click personal gallery and you can upload your own pictures there. I could get a mod which allows users to enter their car, info, 1/4 mile, and a lot of other stuff. If you all would want that I can work on getting that installed.
It think that would be a good idea, so we can list mods, and other such things

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Chris said:
Going to be added within the next couple of days stay tuned!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.