Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just go these in yesterday afternoon. Brand spankin new from HandAaccessories.com on discount.

These have been sitting in my closet for a bit waiting for everything else to arrive.

I also have a mugen lip that is going to the painter on monday along with the grille, I just didn't feel like digging it out from under the pile of shit in my garage.

Here's a bonus pic of my television setup, just got the new table last night.

Just got my lip and grille back from paint this morning.

Tires were sitting on my porch when I got home from work today.

Nitto NeoGen NR 205/50R/16

Spent a lot of my day working on the car today. Washed her down and clay bared the whole car. Didn't wax yet. Would have gotten the side skirts on today too but the temp dropped 25 degrees in 5 hours and we have 40mph straight line winds. Going to try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
reading owns you ryan

I also have a mugen lip that is going to the painter on monday along with the grille, I just didn't feel like digging it out from under the pile of shit in my garage.

jk

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
niceeee!

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks man. can't wait to get it all on and take some sweet pics with my new dslr.

·
Registered
704 Posts
lol, good shit Tim, my lip is currently off and the rear discs are just sitting in my garage lol....

thnking about waiting till I get my D2s but we'll see

cant wait to see car with all new mods

oh yeah totally jealous of your tv set up!....fucking baller as fuck

·
I like.............cars.
2,858 Posts

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
sweet pics, u need to install front lip before u install those sides!

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
dosnt that stand have a built in tv bracket? i have the other one simelar but black and glass and i love it up on the bracket!

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
haha ryan......

looking good tim, definitely post up final pics!

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sweet pics, u need to install front lip before u install those sides!
i know this. why do you think they are in my living room and not already on. front lip and grille will be painted by the middle of next week and everything will be installed next weekend if it ever quits fucking raining

dosnt that stand have a built in tv bracket? i have the other one simelar but black and glass and i love it up on the bracket!
the table did come with a bracket. it could be set up three ways:

sitting on the table
up on the bracket
wall mount about the table

the reason that its not on the bracket is because we used the mount that came with the table to wall mount a tv in another room. i like my tv sitting on the table for some reason

1 - 20 of 100 Posts