Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Wanted to drop in and say hello. This is my first.. no .. second post. First is a question in general.

So far I've found this website "beyond extremely useful". I am a complete newbie and in a few weeks managed to do small little DIY's from the website. Just recently changed my tranny MTF, flushed coolant, etc, all thanks to you guys.

Hope I can learn more and long live 7thgenhonda :bowrofl:

Sorry, couldn't post pic.. apparently it asks for a web address for the pic and I dont have it uploaded anywhere.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Lots of new Ontario members coming in, cool.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow!

Thanks for the amazing welcome you guys lol..
Appareciate the URLs suggested for pic upload.. used on and here is my baby http://i43.tinypic.com/2wreycl.jpg

Its my first car and I'm enjoying every minute I spend in it.. or working on it. Thanks again, ya'll are super :bowrofl:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
welcome, what was the reason u swapped tranys?
Swapped trannys? No no.. I did the MTF flush. I dont have enough courage to do a tranny swap lol.. one day.. :hsugh:

I bought the car at 81k. Now its at 140k. Noticed stiff shifting and it would grind once in a while. While I was looking around for some other issue, I read about MTF flush and realised v. quick that I was totally due for one. Previous owner apparently took the car to honda for regular maintenance, so I'm hoping it was done. Anyways, hopefully I haven't screwed anything up, but the buttery AMSOIL is doing its thing pretty good :wave:

I hope not lol. I am really hoping it was changed. If not, I now know and won't miss out again on any of my rides.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts