Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ok i finally got everything connected and working fine before i reprogram my key to start this bish. well the car still wont crank and i have gotten to the point where the starter solenoid just clicks.......i replace the starter with a different one and it still does the same. i connected a battery charger to the battery and tried starting it and nothing just more clicking from the solenoid. i checked volatge at the starter and its at 12.6 and checked voltage at the batter and it too is at 12.6.

i checked under dash fuse and wiring and it looks all good. please need help with this one. any ideas of wat this could be? im thinking the battery is no good(low cca) cuz i just had the battery unhooked and sitting in the backseat of my car for 10 months now. but other than that im stuck!

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
i thought its already running? theres still a problem? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i want a joyride!!!!!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
turned the crank manually and i turned it twice......and it did not stop. it felt like it had compression. but imma check and see the grounds o nthe car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts