Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Civic Ex automatic. Cant believe there is a site for 7th gen honda owners. New to the honda tuning game, i need some advice for what kind exhaust system i should get for my car.

My only requirement is that it sounds smooth & strong. Not A**hole loud. Can you guys give some suggestions?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. :wave: If you look in the basic performance section there is a thread for exhaust pic / sound clips. Hopefully this helps. Greddy, HKS, Megan, and Apexi N1 seem to be quite popular.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site.:wave:

·
Registered
253 Posts
thanks for the nice welcome guys. will post as soon as i clean my dirty ass ride lol...

can you guys recommend a smooth sounding exhaust? im checking out that exhaust pic & sound thread & im interested in getting that greddy evo 2 exhaust.
uhh nah that one is annoying and you will get tired of it quick, ive had it aswell as my cousin and we got rid of it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
uhh nah that one is annoying and you will get tired of it quick, ive had it aswell as my cousin and we got rid of it.
what do you recommend?

Welcome....maybe the tanabe super medallion...atleast thats the one I want it has a deep sound to it not ricey at all
dont want it to be too loud that it attracts aholes & cops.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome....maybe the tanabe super medallion...atleast thats the one I want it has a deep sound to it not ricey at all

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lfe1cJyIXQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

damn, that sounds better than the greddy evo....

·
Registered
253 Posts
i dont think the evoII is deep tone. apexi ws2 seems to be nice, i have the skunk2 megapower, its a deep sound but maybe too loud that what you want. im probably going with the dc5s stock catback now.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts