Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Attn all members:

There is now a few requirements to post/view the marketplace. You can only view and post a thread if you are at a minimum age of 18 years old and a minimum post count of 50, excessive bumping is not allowed. The first 50 posts but be helpful and contribute to that thread. Any member that is caught spamming to get 50 posts quickly will be banned for 2 days with all your posts deleted and if you are caught again you will be permanently banned.. This is to help prevent spamming :suspect:

QUESTIONS CONCERNS BLAH BLAH BLAH GO HERE

·
Flyin High®
4,468 Posts
or just make me a mod of that stupid marketplace and i will own every scammer by fuckin there lives up and i will be happy doing it

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, hopefully it will help protect folks from random tools just using the site as a classified ad. Good stuff.
thats all I really care about and why I did it....
If someone is obviously going around whoring up to get 25 posts then once they reach it then we will take action and block them from the Marketplace

·
Registered
53 Posts
You know a little advance warning and maybe some grandfathering in on those who had already made a thread would have been nice!!!

I had one and had a few people interested in a few things...not trying to make a killing...selling stuff very cheap to just get rid of it to someone who actually needed it...

Nice to see a close minded few make a decision to affect all without any input from members...

So I say good bye to this forum!

·
Flyin High®
4,468 Posts
You know a little advance warning and maybe some grandfathering in on those who had already made a thread would have been nice!!!

I had one and had a few people interested in a few things...not trying to make a killing...selling stuff very cheap to just get rid of it to someone who actually needed it...

Nice to see a close minded few make a decision to affect all without any input from members...

So I say good bye to this forum!
where only trying to prevent people from getting scammed, and i clearly dont see any problem with that, no one here is trying to stop people from selling, its just no one is looking to get fucked over

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I noticed this when I joined the forums a few weeks ago. It was pissing me off because I could see a thread I wanted to post in, but couldn't do it.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
That might be a good idea, although I don't much care, I'm well over the posting requirements.

Thanks for taking it into consideration, I'm sure it'll make someone happy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts