Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone my name is Anthony and I Own a 2001 civic em2. I bought the car from my brother. And he kept it in great conditions. But did not do anything to it. Now I have it and I have a vision for it. I would like to share the process of the birth of my em2. Also I hope I can connect with people that share the same interest as I do. Thx:cruise:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not jacking the thread, but also own a 2001 civic 4 dr ex, bought new and now after 200k, thinking of making it a better car...

HI everyone my name is Anthony and I Own a 2001 civic em2. I bought the car from my brother. And he kept it in great conditions. But did not do anything to it. Now I have it and I have a vision for it. I would like to share the process of the birth of my em2. Also I hope I can connect with people that share the same interest as I do. Thx:cruise:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sup wilfstan, pleasure to meet. Mine is coupe. My brother and I saw it and he beat me to it. A few years later he sold it to me. So now I'm just getting started to making it my own. What is your location?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ive been a member on here for awhile; however, i havent been active over the years so i forgot my username and password so now im starting all over again. I just want to say welcome to you too. Trying to get my posts up so i can sell some em2 parts on here lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts