Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Saturday I drove from Chicago to St. Louis to pick me up some goodies :)

I plan on painting this black and making the Acura symbol red, Im going to post up a DIY, it will be done with wet sanding,primer,paint,clearcoat and much more!

I'm only going to use the 2 mid pipes from this 2.5" Tsudo Catback from an RSX, I think i'll have to extend the one piping by 6", but we'll figure it out when the time comes.

· Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Suzy Q said:
what happened to wanting to buy type r wheels and stuff?
I still want them, and its either between ITR 16", ITR 17" Champsionship White (Powdercoated gunmetal) or Volk TE37's.

I bought these cause it was $125, and anyways i would need a pair for the winter, plus its cheap alternative to roll on until i find a "real" pair of rims i want.

· Registered
2,772 Posts
Zack said:
Suzy Q said:
what happened to wanting to buy type r wheels and stuff?
I still want them, and its either between ITR 16", ITR 17" Champsionship White (Powdercoated gunmetal) or Volk TE37's.

I bought these cause it was $125, and anyways i would need a pair for the winter, plus its cheap alternative to roll on until i find a "real" pair of rims i want.
tis true...damn snow (not that i would know).
When are you converting to 5 lug?

· Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Suzy Q said:
tis true...damn snow (not that i would know).
When are you converting to 5 lug?
I told my mom i refuse to take the car out in the winter.

5 lug is being done same time as the K, and you guys would flip a shit if you knew how much i was spending on the parts of the 5 lug :)

· thehighestsociety.com
1,598 Posts
nice pick up. if i was reading right you pick up them rsx wheels for 100+. nice!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.