Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to this. My name is Emily i live in Boston Ma. I have 2001 Honda Civic Sedan. Would like some ideas so far i have a Type R grill on ti a new paint job, some 5Zigen wheels Falken tires and a Mugen front lip.. nothing much but let me know some ideas would be awesome. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to this. My name is Emily i live in Boston Ma. I have 2001 Honda Civic Sedan. Would like some ideas so far i have a Type R grill on ti a new paint job, some 5Zigen wheels Falken tires and a Mugen front lip.. nothing much but let me know some ideas would be awesome. Thanks!
Welcome to the site, are you on HONE (HondasOfNewEngland) as well? HONE is a local group originating from the Worcester area.

As for ideas:
-Lower it, not too much since roads around Boston are crap.
-Fog lights
-Side skirts
-Window tint, get it done with lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! Its getting lowered on friday the windows are already tinted and the fogs are waiting to be installed. :) ALso has HID's

·
Registered
950 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. :wave: What are you lowering the car on, springs, coilovers?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Wats up emily. Great photoshoot last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lowering Springs the streets in boston are NOT nice. at all. and all the sand and salt from winter's will ruin coil overs

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, we should do it again. Next time bring your model Mr. King Of Bass. actually.. nvm your car dont need it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi, Emily nice car by the way welcome. Also something that you can do is changing the tail lights to LED or the EDM tail lights will go nice in your car along with a spoiler or a trunk lip. Good job with the rest.:tup:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Thanks, we should do it again. Next time bring your model Mr. King Of Bass. actually.. nvm your car dont need it.
lol thnx but yea Ima bring her, for my viewing pleasure lmao. I talked to carlos today to do a shoot with the G35 and he wants to schedule a day to do it so maybe sometime this week? pending weather? He said he woulda gone last night if I woulda told him but I forgot

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol thnx but yea Ima bring her, for my viewing pleasure lmao. I talked to carlos today to do a shoot with the G35 and he wants to schedule a day to do it so maybe sometime this week? pending weather? He said he woulda gone last night if I woulda told him but I forgot
Sounds good!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi, Emily nice car by the way welcome. Also something that you can do is changing the tail lights to LED or the EDM tail lights will go nice in your car along with a spoiler or a trunk lip. Good job with the rest.:tup:
what site can you buy the edm tail lights from :eek3:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts