1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ashley
Nashua NH/ Lowell MA
2001 LX

i got the car for 2900 dollars from some lady. it had been in an accident but is still in perfect driving condition. she apparently just decided that her husband could just go spend the money and buy the kid a whole new car. WTF? damn i wish my mommy and daddy tossed out money like water. but what ever.. it does need some work but i dont think its that bad for what i paid. this is my 4th car now in 2 years. i had an 08 corolla s which i sold due to money reasons... an 88 CRX that i got in a fight with and decided to trade some one.. and a 90 integra that i hated from the depths of my soul. im a honda tech student in my 1st year of college n hope to open up my own shop when i get outa school...

so heres the car

and these are the headlights they got for it befor they decided they where going to get rid of it.. i think theyre going to be ugly as sin on a silver car but oh well the old ones are fucked up so i dont have much of a choice

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts
nice car. welcome! enjoy your stay

·
Pixel Overlord
4,629 Posts
2900 and the only thing wrong with it is the front bumper?

·
I pewp hot fire!
2,723 Posts
thats a steal, i missed that part

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2900 and the only thing wrong with it is the front bumper?

the headlights are cracked, the hood is a little lifted and the door needs to be fixed cause it doesnt shut right.. but yeah the lady was retarded.. but its cool im happy about it.lol
:tup:

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
'bout time you made a welcome thread. Glad to see you survived your chatbox initiation the other day. Not a fan of those headlights, but meh. Sounds like you know what you're doing.

·
Shake and Bake
489 Posts
Awesome!! welcome:wave:

·
BIG NOOB!!!
612 Posts
welcome to the site!

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
'bout time you made a welcome thread. Glad to see you survived your chatbox initiation the other day. Not a fan of those headlights, but meh. Sounds like you know what you're doing.
haha i hope i know what im doing... im only go to school for it. if not theres gonna be issues when i actually start working on cars for money... and yeah i hate the headlights too but what ever.. theyre not broken so im game for now... but as soon as i get the money those damn things are gone...:puke: they make me feel a little ricey... but its ok... i think all get over it.. or maybe ill just throw a body kit on it and call the producers of fast and the furious!!!!!!!:dance:

·
The Boobies
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome! please don't put those headlights on the car
well call me crazy but i dont think its legal to drive around with out them in.. unless ofcorse youre at the drag strip... sooo im im pretty sure i have no choice.. which sucks... but its ok. like i said maybe ill just rice it out.. i can stop using engine oil and just throw soy sauce in there.. itll be cool.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.