Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey! i have a blalck 05 lx 4dr. shes pretty much stock except for an intake, HIds and some cosmetics under the hood.

no grill. i dont like how the stock grill looks so im getting a replacement one.

yess....pink. : ) if you can see i also have a "sock" on my brake fluid reservoir. im not sure if thats what its called but thats what i call it. lol

no rims yet but im thinking about some 16" gt3's (see in picture below)

any thoughts/opinions?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice car, I have a silver coupe and I am from Mass also and I am in HONE. I don't think I have seen you at all though. This site is very useful also.

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
welcome welcome! another es1, very very nice and clean. lets see.....drop it, rims, lip kit, fogs, tint, jdm tails mmm. the possibilities are endless. good luck w/ it

·
Banned
0 Posts
Welcome to the site...

and oh yeah... PATRIOTS SUCKS!!! boooooooo!!! i hope they loose and choke on the chargers. OMG they suck. :queer:

Nice ride and hope u stick around.. end the sausagefest in here for crying out loud... :lmaopperfinalyi5:

·
yeah...u mad lol
6,883 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Drop, pink GT3's, and tint would look hard. Then a lip kit. Hard as hell.

·
thehighestsociety.com
1,414 Posts
your a girlllll ^_^ lol jk jk nice car thooo see you around the site!!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
welcome good more girl are joining ask ur other girl friends to join if they got 7thgens

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
welcome to the site!!!! get the wheels then drop it and put the wheels on at the same time you drop it

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.