Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new subforum was made for buyer and seller disputes, this is to fish out the scammers on this site and bring them out in the open. As it says in the rules since the start of this site, buy and sell at your own risk, 7thgenhonda.com and its staff does not offer any sort of insurance or buyer protection. The transaction is solely between you and the buyer or seller. Mods or Admins cannot edit, close or delete anything in that forum, once its there its there....even if it gets resolved

One more rule to show proof what your getting is in the picture is to have a picture with your username and the date on a piece of paper shown.

This is effective for new threads started on or after 10/18/10

any thread without it will be deleted no questions asked.

comment away :tup:

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
Smart, I like it :tup:

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
i say we make it a requirement to have name and date of things for sale in pictures, 8thcivic does it so does crsx, y not us too. i think its a good rule

·
Retired Mod
10,303 Posts
I just like that we can now post things that you guys can't delete. I have this great picture of Adam in an old lady bra and panties.....

·
Registered
392 Posts
smart thinking, already feelin a bit more at ease about purchasing, thanks

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
if you do post in said section, u need to provide information, not just slander. please keep it professional

·
Hi I'm _Daniel_
6,235 Posts
i say we make it a requirement to have name and date of things for sale in pictures, 8thcivic does it so does crsx, y not us too. i think its a good rule
crsx hardly ever moderates their fs section

·
Premium Member
12,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this starts today, any for sale thread made from today on will need to follow these rules or it will get deleted

·
Registered
158 Posts
Does this rule apply to the car classifieds? I know that seems like a dumb question. But I am about to post my car for sale, and I have pictures taken already with a nice camera that I can't go back and redo with the piece of paper in it...

What should I do?

·
Registered
158 Posts
well, think about it... im not bashing, just saying why would we want another 7thgen? we all have the same car
nah its all good. I get what your saying. Your probably right.

I just thought I would at least post it up to see if there was any interest.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts