Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
01 SSM EM2
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup dude, well after many hrs of thinking what to do with my rotas i finally decided to get them powdercoated. im going to get them done as soon as i find a color, so here is where u guys come in. i need some advice on what color to get. i want the rim to stand out just as much as the car. im thinking of either going gun metal, polished like the Sis, or silver just like the car or maybe even a nice volk bronze. let me know what u guys think...here is a pic of her now. the rims are royal sports bronze. the only thing i hate about this color is that the inside of the spokes are not the same color as the face of the rim. thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
dont do anything to those rims man ur car and those rims matches save ur money. just wat 2k2blk coupe said just tint and your good.

·
01 SSM EM2
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys for all the feedback. do u guys know what im talking about, about the inside of the spoke being a more dull kinda boring bronze compare to the face of the rim, maybe ill just get the whole rim painted the same color as the face but keep it bronze. but ya im working on getting tint done...lol i took off the plate for the photoshoot we did this past weekend after the wek'sos meet. its back on already. thats a easy way for a cop to make his quota

·
Registered
626 Posts
thanks guys for all the feedback. do u guys know what im talking about, about the inside of the spoke being a more dull kinda boring bronze compare to the face of the rim, maybe ill just get the whole rim painted the same color as the face but keep it bronze. but ya im working on getting tint done...lol i took off the plate for the photoshoot we did this past weekend after the wek'sos meet. its back on already. thats a easy way for a cop to make his quota
yeah man, thats y i never ever take off my front plate anymore

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
don't you dare do anything to that rim unless it would happen to fade/chip down the road!!!! i'll look closer tomorrow in the sun about what you're talking about to see if there's a difference.....we must keep our FRSB finish! haha

·
Hi I'm _Daniel_
6,235 Posts
i would just wait. frsb finish tends to flake and chip off anyway with a year or so. but i say stick with bronze cuz im already gona get torques with a polished face!

·
01 SSM EM2
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dont Change the color... Your car is sick... If it aint broke dont fix it!
ha true, i called a few shops today and they want like $150 per wheel, so im prolly gonna keep these for a while. but thanks for all the feedback!:tup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts