Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
FCUK FAKE SPLITS!!!
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been posted before.

Ive had a girl bl0w me immediately after a 2hr basketball game (i musta smelled like the body of christ:laugh::face-icon-small-puk)

Ive had a girl do ATM (google it if you dont know)
Ive had a girl who would only let me PIITB(very wierd yr:coffee:)
Ive had a girl lick peanut butter off my **ck
Ive had a 3some with all of the above:dance005:

College was awesome for me:tup:

·
thehighestsociety.com
1,414 Posts
Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

·
Jedi Master
3,816 Posts
Ha I put a orange creasicle in a chicks but then had her taste it while I was piihb!!

I had this fatty take off a piece of clothing for every mile we traveled until she had nothing left then pulled into a whataburger while she was blowing me then took her back to my place and me and ma boy ran on her all nite. dont know if thats nasty but damn that was funny thinking about it.

·
2,697 Posts
ate a girls box while she was on the rag:face-icon-small-puk
awww wtf man:face-icon-small-puk:face-icon-small-puk:face-icon-small-puk............you win lol

my current gf always lets me put it in her butt (well when we are drunk). a matter of fact not too long ago i stuck it in her butt then not thinking i pulled it out and put it in her pussy and she got an infection.
other than that my roommate/ best friend and i have tag teamed a few chicks and then watched and laughed as the did the walk of shame with a limp :)

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Wow, so many stories are running through my mind right now...

I dated this girl for a while. She was a real nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time! It was like any time of day. She was like, "Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty!" And I'd be nailing her and she'd be like, "Oh, you're nailing me! Cool!" She loved to talked dirty, she'd be like "Yeah, Let's go! I wanna fuck!" God it was so dirty, she'd be like "Ahhh Me so Horny, Me love you long time!"

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
ate a girls box while she was on the rag:face-icon-small-puk
gross...

I got 2 chicks on prom night since my gf was BI... and both extremely hot and it was in this random girls hot tub...

and I was 18 and they was 17... Jailbait ftw!

but nastiest moment...don't really got one

·
Jedi Master
3,816 Posts
that was on last night hahahaha!!

·
Registered
647 Posts

I dated this girl for a while. She was a real nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time! It was like any time of day. She was like, "Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty!" And I'd be nailing her and she'd be like, "Oh, you're nailing me! Cool!" She loved to talked dirty, she'd be like "Yeah, Let's go! I wanna fuck!" God it was so dirty, she'd be like "Ahhh Me so Horny, Me love you long time!"
WEINER!!! :smiley-rofl:

·
Registered
900 Posts

sounds like a story from a 40 year old virgin:)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Really? All your girlfriends wanted to have sex with virgins too? That's funny... I didn't even know you g-girls talked like that. I think my first time might be your best time too. Well I knew it, you know what? I knew that you'd react that way and I knew that you would want to lead me through my first sexual encounter will all the compassion and care that someone would give to their soulmate.

·
The Nine Deuce
902 Posts
uuggghhh, i mean seriously what the fuck were you thinking haha lmao
LMAO...well my girl is at her horniest when ever she is on the rag and she kept beggin for it so i went down did my thing and she had an orgasm like none other. F*ck it you only live once right. I'll never do that sh^t again though.

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
LMAO...well my girl is at her horniest when ever she is on the rag and she kept beggin for it so i went down did my thing and she had an orgasm like none other. F*ck it you only live once right. I'll never do that sh^t again though.
bahahhaa, Fuck that... all woman are horniest on the rag, i told my girl i won't have sex with her on the rag unless i'm wearing a condom.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts