Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

My sleeper project car/daily driver

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Wngman200 
#1 ·
Below are pics of the car as she sits now...

Still planned are lips front and rear and some mild side skirts and window tint...a wing is a possiblity but nothing definate now except the design...and that would finish the exterior.

All the remaining budget will be in the right place...motor!

See less See more
#7 ·
4 wheel drive civic ftw... haha. Get some drop springs or coilovers dude, it needs lowering bad. Not really feeling the tails either but other than that looks good. Do the lips and MILD skirts but I don't think the wing would look good. But if thats your style... then rock it out!

#14 ·
actually...it maybe a sleeper at it's current state. i mean...just swap it or boost it so when you pull up to someone they're gonna think "psh..just another ricer" then smoke the hell outta him/her.

but imo, im not feeling the height, headlights, tails, and grill. swap the lights and lower it and you'll get more positive responses.

#16 ·
Well actually... no1 on this site is "JDM". Our car wasn't ever produced in Japan so it's not JDM.
The coupe isn't produced in Japan. Saw plenty of sedans there.

I'd just drop it and put stock tails back in, then build engine or swap :tup2:
I like how everyone says it's not a sleeper, but it says "My sleeper project/daily driver." lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.