Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

My new Daily Driver

Tags
daily driver
2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  mi4 em2 
#1 ·
Picked this up the other day. I was getting tired of not being able to drive since the civic build is taking a bit longer than planned.

1989 Mustang LX

Stock 302 under the hood. Just has some shorty headers and some generic exhaust. Its lowered on eibach springs, front camber plates, and some subframe connectors.

Gonna put a new exhaust on it, need something a bit louder lol. Plus its got an exhaust leak somewhere and its annoying. Then gotta put some new wheels and ill be good.

See less See more
#4 ·
my brother had one when i was growing up, its what got me into cars. He had a 91 LX 5.0. He had pullies, headers, intake, H Pipe, Flowmasters, 1" drop 17x11 street slicks in the rear 15x6 in the front. 4" Cowl induction hood, Saleen Wing on the back, smaller rear end, dont remember exactly what size. shit was always on 2 wheels.
to this day i still want to buy one. drive that thing to NY and ill buy it off you.

#12 ·
:rofl: dont think ill be making that trip across the US anytime soon.

Why not?

now you got me contemplating getting a foxbody... i found one for 800 needs a new motor/trans but the body is almost mint.
Do it, 302's are cheap as shit. I found several motors on CL for like $100, its rediculous compared to import motor prices.

it looks really clean; how's the interior?
The interior is really nice aswell, ill take some pictures later today and post them up.

nice pick u p dennis. make that your next project after that k20 turbo.
Yea, im thinking about it. For now just some exhaust, heads, cam, and intake will be enough.

there is no replacement for displacement
:tup:

:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.