Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
F**k the b16 and b17... do a damn B20 bottom with a type-r head. Built internals and go all motor with it. B20s are where it's at man. I have a friend with a B20 in his 2000 SI and he mopped the hell out of a Corvette Z06

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a h22 motor already with a f22 tranny thats whats going in it if i can find mounts.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this could all be yours for the grand price of....drumroll.....$3500 or k20
2500 for the car or 1200 for motor or 2000 motor and tranny and p13

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweet man! do a b16 swap or a gsr swap. all motor or boost it. good luck on the swap man!
i was going to do a gsr or type r swap but ive had a 5th gen lude which i cant own anymore. so i had to rep the h22 plus i like saying that my motor has more tq then urs does hp

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
sweet. im doing my swap now in my ef.. i wanted a eg but i had the ef + its lighter so w/e lol personally i like eg hatches better......good luck.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bumpy

·
Retired Mod
10,303 Posts
Bumpy for what? You should post the actual project stuff vice a link to another site.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i know im will do that tonight cuz there r up dates today soon

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
installed custom aluminum intake manifold. props to eric and goerge.the injector was spitting fixed it last week. installed front and rear strut bars installed both front and rear tie bars. its in storage right now. new rims and stripd interior.thats on my myspace cept for the intake cuz i forgot to shoot a pic of it . its in storage now til summer or til i want to get it out but wit hskol and all its hard to have a project.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i forgot i fixed the sidemarkers so they actually function,fixed the driver side mirror

next up is to amber the corners and drop the h22 in it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts