Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i went to harrys u pick for a few items. but i go what i needed. had a good day here are a few pics.... lol

derby car

lol at hood.... yea thats the intake tube sticking out. lol

any one???

OKOKOK

Guess what kind of car this is! ANYONE???

yep a fiji blue 7thgen lol or whats left of it.

idk lolol

d16 in a 91 si.... wish i coulda took the whole thing... lol perfect swap platform..... pretty good shape too.

i was going to take the whole hatch but noticed some rust that i didnt so much like.... notice it above the latch? so i took the center garnish because mine is cracked... i just need a good hatch cause some one hit mine.... :/

good ol harry lol i look dumb here lol

the gf. lol all layered up haha .... no i didnt make her carry the im.... it was just for picture purpose lol

my findings....
5sp intake mani.(stripped of everything. but its ok i got it)
ficv
iacv
ecu wiring (i wanna give extra slack for the ecu.)
and the center peice...
50 bucks nott bad....

hey adam. no egr valve or spot for one... at least now it wont look half assed wih that plate... lol

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
nice findings... those are some gay ear muffs.

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
true..... but they work.. i didnt have any my gf had them so i used them.... ill wear em again they work real well

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
Nice stuff man. Question though. Where did you get and why are you rocking an Army black fleece?

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
because im in the air force. and we get em too! lol my dad has one too hes army tho.... its the warmest jacket ive ever owned i use it all the time. all winter long. i had gortex in the car too but it wasnt cold enough it was 47 degrees

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol good no more stupid egr valve cover, nice little place they got there
lol yea.... i didn't really like it anyway. hahahah yea there the self proclaimed "largest in the country" lol haha but there good. i cant complain.. and def worth the 3 hr drive. only bad part... that 7th gen was prob the newest car there lol...
Cute ear muffs...

lulz
thanks... my gf said they were expensive... there not mine. i just used em. and i must say veryyyyy warm :lmaopperfinalyi5:

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
That's my wife's reason too when I don't want to wear something she bought.

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what that they were expensive? lol they are hers. and i forgot a hat so she let me use em....
it was supposed to be 54+ out yesterday.... and it was...... in nj.... not in pa lol it was 40 there.... not a big diffrence. but its a diffrence of ears turning red and burning like shit lol

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well back on topic..... besides a parts washer.... what can i soak that im in to clean the inside real nice.... any one know of anything good? i was thinking a bucket of degreaser + water. but then again it may rust it.....

thanks.

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
degreaser and water? you dont think it would rust it or anything?

·
Premium Member
12,397 Posts
well you would have to make sure you dry it all out, like use a blow gun or something if you have one although im sure there are some spots that are impossible to get too...how bad is it inside?

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ummmmmm on the individual tubes its pretty bad with deposits and shit. i was thinking about maybe a wire brush attachment on a drill.. but where they all meet up where the tb is is good.

·
Retired Mod
10,304 Posts
Get some of that Engine Brite stuff (orange top can) and a plastic bag. Put dirty part on bag, spray the shit out of it, coating everything with way too much, tie bag closed. Wait a couple hours and open it and rinse it off. Most of the shit should be gone.

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
reallllllly.... sounds interesting.... what does the bag do?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts