Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i had to revamp this thread

this is a copy of http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2553525

im just moving the thread to the build thread section. mods plz delete or move the thread above

hello. new to honda-tech heres my h22 build thread from clubeg6

i just bought my 5th honda, an 93 hatch for a project. i know it aint easy but i want to know how my honda works and be in it when its a 13 sec car. it should b ready for spring. if u have any advice on a swap give it. i work at a body shop so i have the resources for every thing just not the experiance.
i also going to try and document this project from the beginning and that will be a job all on its own.

with day 2 of the build done i have accomplished...
striaghtening the pass side rail. so i have put radiator support and a used fender and hood on so i can align every thing. [getting cf hood]. got the engine started[so i no if its a good motor or not].tom ill weld the radiator support on and put the front bumper on and then it will b ready for paint.
im looking for a cf hood and cf hatch if any1 has then let me no.ooh and fog lights also.

so far ive lower it with lowering springs and stock shocks and put most of the body panels on and fixed all the ricer stuff on the inside

bought the engine today. h22 $$$ did i happen to mention it came with a car 2.comments plz first h22 swap
story about the wreck http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=5288495

UPDATE
scuffed and jammed the rad support and fender oo and my password jdm fogs and side markers came in today

update**
finally pulled the motor out of the lude
and wired the fogs up but havent installed them to the bumper yet

i got the front end primered up and ready for paint.should b painted and looking half way stock by friday

heres the wheels that will be on it when im done with it... they are currently on my dd civic.

but enjoy some dr26's

getting a chipped p28 for it

and im undecided on the suspension for it
help me decide buddy club or omni or koni/gc
http://clubeg6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19177&highlight=

2 teaser pics

driving it to the shop for the swap

me checking every thing on the b7 for transport.

well thanks to finals i couldn't have got this photo. but it is finally in the car

photo by alfred^

got a dc header for it also from alfred

all thats left is wiring hope to be done thursday when i come home from finals.

thanks again to Klink's garage [he does all my work] who put it in and alfred for the pic.

just ordered gc/koni from weak sauce
450lb front
400lb rear
apparently thats the avg with the h22 setup.

·
Registered
280 Posts
NICE!!! mad props bro. I would have killed for one of those. Wanted a hatch, ended up with an S13. Oh well got my 01 civy and loving it.

·
yeah...u mad lol
6,883 Posts
Good start so far. Can't wait to see when it's done. Those just started growing on me.

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
looking good bruce.....i still need to get down to louisville to see it

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nice man ive always loved EG6's
i used to have one that was boosted but i sold it :punchballs:
That was back in the summer when i had $12/hour and 70 hour weeks
so much work but when i had it at 15 PSI it was FUN

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its actually going in to storage til i get out of skol today. yea let see how long that takes til i want some fun

·
Retired Mod
10,303 Posts
Track whore FTW! I smell roll cage and a lexan windows!!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
soon sir soon h22 ftw
any one have mounts!?!?!?!

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
me too. thats my favorite civic to date.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
~~~~UPDATE~~~~
just realized i got some money hidden.mom took some of my money and put it in her account so i could get college loans easier or something. i knew about just forgot and was now reminded. so the swap will be done fairly soon.

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
sooo am i going to get to drive this beast of an eg if i come down to louisville bruce??? haha

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
break an axle u pay son to b honest tho ill be the slowest swap down here tho

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
well i wouldnt drive too extreme w/ it since its not mine, but it'd be fun to drive a bubble

·
Rated H for Honda
6,735 Posts
nice motor, but your going to hate that tranny on there. you will lose races because of that trans. that trans is better for boost. long tall gears.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts