Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Flyin High®
4,468 Posts
how is he a idiot he actually thinks, if this one gets threw he will know for a fact that the ta doesnt read it all the way threw and he will be able to get away with it everytime, me and my buddy used to pull this shit in highschool history all the time, it worked and it was funny as shit

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
hahahah, john has a point!

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
This is cool. I used to use big words in HS. I mean stuff that did not even fit. The teacher would not look them up and I got an A on all my papers because of her stupidity. lol

Good JOB!

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
lol funny! my buddy and i used to just staple our physics notes to back of the hw so it looked like we did all the work. the hw assigments were long!

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
i used to do that in highschool, the teacher never read the work.
But one time, he did and the kid who got caught was sent to the counselor for counseling. rofl

·
Registered
696 Posts
In HS we had an pre-calc teacher who would have us fold our answers/work in half and write our name on the outside. We started by copying work from old HW. Then we just started folding blank papers. We asked him about it and showed him blank papers that said 20/20 on them. He told us "Welcome to the real world. HW is BS. Did you pass the test? I lied to you when I told you the tests were 50% of your grade. They were 90%. If you could pass the tests you wasted your time trying to lie to me."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts