Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be installing them tomorrow...hopefully I'll take some pics tomorrow too.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i believe the retail for just above 1000....i think the same as tein basics,price wise...
but i got them for 850 shipped brand new

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RHCP0801 said:
very nice, get some pics of it slammed up already lol, how low can you go with those
from what i've seen, pretty damn low....i'm installing them tomorrow,..so i'll have pics up tomorrow of my slammed-dizzle LMAO

·
Registered
45 Posts
Pics!! cant wait to see cause im looking to get some k-sports also, so if i like what i see, u might be the convincing verdict lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
nice buy man!! i was thinking about these or the tein basics let me know how they work out for ya.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yes nice buy with the ksports. i was definitely thinking about buying those. u are most likely gonna be happy with them. ksports are pretty good with honda. im saving up for some f2's =D

·
Registered
44 Posts
nice job. I have had the k-sport for about 4 months now. I like them. as far as low goes you can get the rear on the ground and the front pretty close to it. Do you have the rear camber links? otherwise your going to have really bad camber in the rear. If people are interested in them there is a guy on hondatech who works for jlb motorsports.com i got mine from him and they were 775 shipped. As far as a review i have autocrossed on them about 5 times and have gone on 5 runs on deals gap with them. I like them but the rear springs are soft. Other then that the valving is pretty good. Install is easy. Other then that i am very happy with mine.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ya i was gonna get them from the guy on HT but he didnt have any in stock....so i paid 60 more on ebay....oh wells LOL

·
Registered
44 Posts
silver04 said:
how much of a pain is it to adjust these babies?
it is very easy to adjust, just a turn of a knob. They don't click, so some people don't like that but i just remember in terms or quarter turns. I can adjust all 4 in about 1 min.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.