Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kinda new to the site and i just wanted to wait till i got some pictures before i posted. i think i recognize some of yall from d-series.org. anyway here's the '02 HX

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looking good bro, colormatched grille and lip would set it off imo, what wheels are those?

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
nice work man keep it up

·
Flyin High®
4,468 Posts
Looking good bro, colormatched grille and lip would set it off imo, what wheels are those?
those should be either rota grids on konig countersteers

car looks good just black out the headlights and paint the lip and girl and that should set it off and welcome to the site and enjoy your stay

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everyone i agree with what everyone has to say i just need the money first. im sure you know how it is. and the wheels are some old motegi's i got off of a buddy of mine, they started out white

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im from charlotte but i go to school in boone, APP State (we're the D1 school that beat #5 michigan, represent) we need a frigin meet. but yeah i got the grille off some dude that was parting out his 7th gen.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
damn mine is a 02 and im only at 75k......i think i need to drive it more.....lol

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
Nice ride, keep it clean.

I have an 02 and only have 74k.....

·
Registered
391 Posts
whatsup, nice em2, those wheels look nice, i live in the winston-salem area, but my best friends sister goes to app, i think i saw your car when i was up there last, do you live in those appartments close to the bojangles?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts