Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah I was bored looking for shit for my 02 civic and I went to car domain just for the hell of it. I saw they were selling exhaust systems and I saw they had the greddy Sp2 catback for 163 on sale. Im like holy shit, a 600ish$ exhaust for 163? shit i payed 430 for my apexi WS for my accord new.

So I was going to order it but im broke and had this money for my ishurance which is prob going to get cancelled ekk and I called them today and asked them about it. They said it was legit and that it was the last one they had in stock and they just needed it out of their warehouse. So im like shit, I can't pass up on this deal. I bought it and about 2min later it says it's unavaible on their site =)

This is my first stellar deal on performace part =)

Now heres the thing. I have a 02 civic LX coupe.

I want to replace the Manifold/ Downpipe and i don't want a cat.

Can someone send me links from ebay that will work with my car? for a downpipe and a header?

all i see is EX and SI headers and DP.

Let me know

oh heres the link so you can get jealous =)

http://www.cardomain.com/item/GRE10157013

Here are the pictures!:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, im just fucked with inshurance thats due thursday

and i go ta sick job so im happy.

The exhaust better be as i expect. like the World sport apexi. I never ever got pulled over for that. and if i do i loose my license eek

Or i could sell it and make some money haha

·
Registered
229 Posts
The Greddy is supposed to be really quiet, just like the WSII. Ive heard that its a LITTLE louder, which is nice. I thought the WSII was slightly too quiet.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wooo hooo I get the exhaust today and I can't wait. Too bad I have to head to providence to work and do finals for class all week. I wont see the exhaust till thursday but ill be sure to take pics!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i know right steve.

I got a question though.

It Only came with bolts and gaskets for the exhaust itself. No bolts were included to bolt the downpipe to the manifold/cat. How does that work? Also what do I use for a gasket. I looked under there last night and it's pretty rusted. I see 2 bolts with this spring type device and I don't want to jepertize not driving the car because I can't get the down pipe on.

Any help/pics would be nice.

·
Registered
890 Posts
you should be able to reuse the stock bolts cause when i had the shop install mine, they got it on okay. but you should check to see that you can do that. you may need to get bolts from hardware store. or look at it and see what can be reused. you can always buy a new gasket too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I installed it and its awesome! I still have a manifold leak and need a new exhaust manifold if someone has one for sale.

also The chrome color turned like bronze is this normal?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no vids until someone on here sells me a good LX manifold/cat

Since mine is cracked hardcore and my exhausts sounds like SHIT

but noone wants to help a brother out so :-/

·
Registered
229 Posts
Haha I have one in GREAT shape, I just need someones ex downpipe/cat or a random tech one. why is this so hard?!? back in the days of 7thgencivic.com I got one like 2 days after I started looking haha.

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Maple50175 said:
no vids until someone on here sells me a good LX manifold/cat

Since mine is cracked hardcore and my exhausts sounds like SHIT

but noone wants to help a brother out so :-/
i'd sell you one, i still have mine... but the way ask people and offer your lowball crappy prices. If you want OUR help, don't sit there and say "No vids until someone on here sells me a good LX Manifold... Nobody wants to help a brother out".... When you sent me a PM asking me for my manifold... i completely ignored it because of the way you asked me for it. I heard about you from CB7 Tuner... Didn't you get banned or something, and then your MOM called the owner of CB7 To get you unbanned??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts