Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasn't too thrilled w/ how these turned out. i wanted to hit another spot too, but ran out of time and never got around to it before it rained again....so, here's what i had to work w/. 2 new goodies plus the steelies back on:

to start off, it's the show hook!

what's this? a mirror???

not "just" a mirror! it's a set of 03 hybrid power folding mirrors!

painted the steelies gold :tup:

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
hybrids came with power folding mirrors? i though they were just folding not powered

·
IT'S PARTY TIME!
384 Posts
Looks good! I'm lovin the power folding mirrors too.

Wagner :smoke3:

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
he has half jdm tails, still looking for other half

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
nope, uk doesnt have sedans i dont think.... they are the passwordjdm ones

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks karissa and jassmi!

yah tim they're powered! i can give you the site i got them off if you want :hsugh:

thanks adam, yah i know what ya mean haha. i should have it by the spring!

hondapride you're tacky....just joshin ;)....it's "jdm-y"

kev, envy, wag, steve....thanks fellas!

·
Want To Ride My Trike?
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha jake well that would be very nice to make it functional! someday, it needs a swap first....

yes that is correct adam, to a point.....i've got 3 pieces, just need the other inner tail (130 bux from PW)

wagner just like adam said, they are the passwordjdm smoked tails. it'll look sooo much better when i get that last tail

thanks iced!

fo sho jon! even if you can't find a switch, its not like the mirror glass moves when the wind blows on it haha. are you going to the meet up in schaumburg, IL that a few of the midwesters are going to? idk for sure if i can make it just yet. i got let go from the movie theater last saturday, which was just my side job for a few bux, and i'm really needing to start training in the cooks for the new Buffalo Wings and Rings that's opening Dec. 17th to get some income coming in!

bad newz that means you like them right? cause you better! haha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts