Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He's a good guy, now that he's living with me i've gotten to know him pretty well and he's a stand up guy.

And it's kind of hard to be on the forums wen he's around me and a SC thread pops up under New Posts lol.

·
Jedi Master
3,816 Posts
only if he gives me 25 pushups. He's a stud he can do it. Need video proof though.

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Josh is a beast man, he's like 140lbs of pure muscle lol... i'm sure he can do 25 with no problem, i'll get a video when we're drunk, that's part of the initiation process now lol.

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
oh now just because you guys are buddy buddy.............. i say no..... hes a dick head.

jk. of course... i see no problem with him getting in.

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
id have like to have him move in here, but jobs here suck and we are never home and travel too much

·
Retired Mod
10,303 Posts
Revoke Drew's membership and Josh can come play.

·
Rated H for Honda
6,735 Posts
Revoke Drew's membership and Josh can come play.
i agree, when is he ever on? i know he was an OG SC but really, if he isnt on here then why would it matter.

·
BWAAAAA
15,050 Posts
i was just thinking that like an hr ago.... his last post is 2 months ago

·
premium subscriber
4,013 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,397 Posts
its not only my decision, you know who i would get rid of first but its up to everyone....if voting out is even considered

·
I love Greenie
14,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
As close as we may all be, we're not all going to agree on something... Yeah this may be a secret society for all 'cool' members like myself to come in and chat and stuff, but this isn't an elementary school treehouse where we kick people out cause they pissed someone off.

And if Drew isn't going to be logging on and posting in here, then i think we can give his membership to someone else... but he's my boy still so i don't want to make a thread lol.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts