Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a short video of the Invidia Cat back on an EM2, and i would say its one of the best sounding ones i have heard so far. On the other note, i was thinking about maybe a custom exhaust with RSX muffler? And yes, i did the search button, and it popped up 20 pages, skimming through all of them. And couldn't find all the info i needed. So here are the questions. Does anyone here have the Invidia catback? Does anyone know how the Invidia looks on the car? How hard is it to put the actual RSX exhaust on an EM2? What is the size of the RSX exhaust (2" i thought)? Does anyone on here have the exhaust, or just the muffler with custom piping on their EM2 - with d17 (not K swapped). Thanks

Here is that video. What do you all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19-rCi9Uwi4

·
Registered
383 Posts
i am running the rsx-s cat back and it just a little shorter than our exhaust. i took the mid-pipe and axle back section to a muffler shop and the chaged me $50 to add a section into the mid pipe and a section in the axle back part. haven't been under the car since to see exactly how much they added. the piping size is a little bigger, so they cut the flange off my stock mid pipe and used it to connect to the cat.

mine sounds nice, not to loud or ricey. it doesn't get really loud till about 6k rpm but i am still using the stock manifold and cat for now. ill try to take video this weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts