Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on guys. My names Karl, I'm from Central New Jersey and here's my 2002 Civic Ex.

Motegi Racing MR7 17" wheels

Tinted windows - 30% front, 18% in the back

Injen SRI

Just a few more pictures

One for Jersey!

I also got two 12" Alpines in the trunk, neon lights under drivers and passengers feet and some plans for the future.

·
Registered
900 Posts
nice clean car, love the rims but rear lights have to go....
welcome to the site!:)

·
Pixel Overlord
4,629 Posts
nice start just losse the tails and slam it., welcome man. :wave:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welcome :wave:

Lower it, that should be one of your next mods. Im not a big fan of the tails either.
Lol sorry you guys don't like the taillights... I bought the car used and they were on it. They don't bother me and I have bigger concerns than my taillights.

·
Pixel Overlord
4,629 Posts
as long as you didn't pick them out it ok......for now.:laugh:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
welcome :wave:

Lower it, that should be one of your next mods. Im not a big fan of the tails either.
I've thought about lowering it... I'll tell you why I haven't. Like I said I drive to school everyday, and then work also. On top of that I drive to PA every weekend. Its easily 400+ miles every week.

I have already been through 4 rims that cracked on me, and I have always had the idea that I would be worse off lower to the ground with a stiffer suspension.

·
Registered
900 Posts
if you get tein ss coilovers you can adjust the stiffness:)

·
Pixel Overlord
4,629 Posts
being lower won't cause that problem, what you need is a thicker tire. what size are you running now?

·
Premium Member
16,937 Posts
I've thought about lowering it... I'll tell you why I haven't. Like I said I drive to school everyday, and then work also. On top of that I drive to PA every weekend. Its easily 400+ miles every week.

I have already been through 4 rims that cracked on me, and I have always had the idea that I would be worse off lower to the ground with a stiffer suspension.

get some decent quality rims and they wont crack on you

·
Pixel Overlord
4,629 Posts
well last time i checked i was gonna be promoted to that. :bowrofl:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts