Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys. New to the site. My name is Dave I drive a 2001 Civic Si (canadian Si). It's good to see a site dedicated to 7th gens.

I don't really have updated pics at the moment, my car is in storage because canadian winters suck. I'm working on changing up a few things for next season and my goal is to hit up the road course this season. I'm also have a K24 block that I plan on building, but it's on hold right now due to other priorities in life (buying a house, etc).

That's enough about me, onto some pics...

·
Registered
146 Posts
car looks good. i like that color with red seats. keep us updated with the progress of your car and welcome to the site.

·
yeah...u mad lol
6,883 Posts
Welcome man. Car looks good. Paint that front lip and get some sides :p.
Like how the seats sit. Nice and low :p.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well that front lip no longer exists. LOL, it decided to remove itself from my car on the freeway. I have a 4 door OEM lip (RS I think?) and I also got EL sides. I still might get another Mugen styled lip again, I like the way it looked.

·
Registered
391 Posts
welsome to the site, car looks good, i havent seen many that color that i like but yours is definatly one. if you dont mind me asking, what seats are those?

·
The Almighty
25,301 Posts
car looks really good man, very clean, good choice of rim color too. you pull inca off very well

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have a feeling I'm going to like it here.

The seats are Recaro replicas, great seats for the price. I'll post more pictures of the car as I get new goodies. The wheels are Team Dynamics Pro Race-1's.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts