Honda Civic Forums - 7thGenHonda banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will start

will make better pix prolly over the weekend in the park:)
inca pearl owners unite!

·
Registered
76 Posts
what kind of harness bar are you using? where can you get it?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont remember:)
i will check for you prolly 2nite and gonna let u know

·
#1 nor cal flaker
1,787 Posts
definately my second favorite color, so much potential

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ran outside to take fast pics with the cell phone for VMF lol. I know its dirty as hell. Big plans for it though.

·
Registered
280 Posts
lol yup paying for sides and mugen front lip camber kit and misc tune up crap tomorrow.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey man, nice clean looking car, im not sure what are you complaining about! well now its 2 of us!!! i hope more are going to join eventually:)

·
Registered
280 Posts
hey man, nice clean looking car, im not sure what are you complaining about! well now its 2 of us!!! i hope more are going to join eventually:)
Thanks. Type R-Lip and Sides are in route tomorrow. Trying to figure out atm how to remove a few rock chips. Might have to say screw it and get the entire bumper repainted. And yes we do need more Inca's. I feel like the red headed step child of 7thgens

Reactions: VMF

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
u should feel unique:) there is a shitload of other colors while there is only 2 of us with this color. i think im gonna repaint mine after the k swap since both of my bumpers are kinda fucked up along with few lil dings and chips here and there

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
matt black?:)
with our car color being shiny and so umm.. flashy, i think u should go for a moderate wheel color. go to tirerack.com, they have an app that allows you to check what the rims will look like on ur car

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
post pix:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts